Nau mai haere mai...
Welcome to the Rotorua Boys’ High School Sports Department Page
At Rotorua Boys’ High School we offer a balanced sports programme, in an effort to support the needs of young men today and the stars of tomorrow! Our Schools vision reflects the determination by staff and students “to be the best outstanding Boys’ School in New Zealand. This can be supported by the historical results of our sporting teams including;
- 3rd at Sanix Rugby World Youth Tournament in 2016
- Sanix World Champions Rugby 2003, 2004
- National Champions in 1st XV Rugby 2015, 2003, 2002, 1998
- National Champions in Touch Rugby 2014, 2011, 2007
- New Zealand Sevens Rugby Champions 2014
- World Golf Champions.
- National Secondary Schools Golf Champions.
- National Rowing Champions
- Waka Ama National Champions
The Sport Department‘s aim is to identify, foster and maximise, in a holistic approach, the natural sporting talent that each student brings to our School. We look forward to offering new students the opportunity to become part of the Rotorua Boys’ High School sporting family.