Mr Mark Trembath
Mr Trembath comes to Rotorua Boys' High School with 5 years of experience coaching Youth Football in our local area. He was the football Coordinator for Rotorua Intermediate School where he helped them to establish their dominance in local and regional competitions and coached them to the final at NZAIMS Games 2016 in Futsal.
Mr Trembath is an old boy of Raukura, playing football for all his years in Boys' High teams.
He was a part of the Boys' High 1st XI team for his senior years and in 2003, Mark was part of the team to qualify for the New Zealand Premier National tournament as their Goal Keeper.
Mr Trembath is passionate about developing footballers at RBHS and in our local area and is currently doing his NZ Football coaching certificates to upskill himself in Football and Futsal.
He currently has his Youth Level 2 in Football and his Level 1 in Futsal. He is about to embark on his Level 3 Football Youth Certificate and his Level 2 in Futsal.
He is the head coach for the Rotorua Boys' High School 1st XI, which play in the Bay of Plenty Premier U19 Competition on Saturdays', while also coaches the Junior A team, playing in the local U16 competition for Saturday football.
Mr Trembath also coaches Futsal (indoor 5 a-side) at Junior and Senior Level too.
Achievements to date:
- Winners of the Gold Coast Representative Premier Football Carnival U13-14 (2018)
- Winners of the WAIBOP U16 Rotorua Local Football (2018)
- Winners of the WAIBOP U19 Baywide Premier Football (2018)
- Winners of the Hillcrest Invitational Futsal (2018)
- Runners up at B.O.P Futsal Secondary School Championships (2018)
- 3rd Place NZSS Football Malcolm Cowie Tournament Papakura 2018
If you have any questions around the football programme or would like to know more, feel free to email Mark at email@example.com